Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome Sugarless Team

I have promised Ellen Degenres that I would start a team for sugar addicts. She is trying to get her audience to stop eating sugar but she forgot about us addicts who would have quit a long time ago if we could. It would stop the number of diabetics rising every year and we would probably lose a lot of weight.

I am going to start a blog until we get a crew who want to go sugarless and then we can start telecalls for our support group. I am powerless over sugar and my life has become unmanageable. So have my clothes. If you are serious about cutting sugar down or out of your life join me. Who knows, if we build it they will come. Ellen may find us and want us on her show.

Let's prove sugar addicts can also kick the unhealthy habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment