Thursday, August 19, 2010

Great Job Donya

I have been doing great with the sugar.  I am still putting it in my coffee in the morning but the rest of the day my sugar only comes from fruit.  This week I had banana's and blueberries to go in my protein shake. I did have an apple and will probably do so tonight before they spoil.

I have identified why I want sugar and it is not healthy reasons. It is usually when I am hungry, angry, lonely or tired.  HALT. 

I found myself very hungry and wanted to stop at McDonalds. I thought of a angus burger and a shake.  I went home and had a banana sandwich instead.  I have not lost any weight this week but havn't worked out in two weeks either.  Can't wait until I can start working out again.  That was helping me lose 2 or so pounds a week. Glad I am not gaining any either.

No sugar, no sugar, no sugar.  I truly believe I am on the verge of becoming a diabetic so I am really ready to give up  sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment