Thursday, April 29, 2010

No Trigger Foods Today

Yesterday I made it through without eating foods with sugar. I still put a flavored creamer in my coffee but NO TRIGGER FOODS WITH SUGAR. Wow what an awesome feeling.

Did I want sugar, yes... I had to deal with IRS today and I feared working with them. If they wrote you and told you to pay them $12,000 you might fear them too. I put on my big girl pants and marched right in there and listened. I kept my mouth shut except when I needed to speak. It went great. Only took me about an hour and I was home by 2:30. I was able to fill out the forms they needed and get them ready to turn in.

Sugar was not on my mind. As a sugar addict I want sugar when I am happy and sad. This is why there is no sugar in my house except in my fruit and in my creamer.

I have lost 5 pounds in the last two weeks watching my sugar. I so want to keep it up but I need to get a support group started so I am not all alone.

All I can say about today is it was great. I ate healthy and lived a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment