Friday, May 7, 2010

Good Week

As Friday ends this work week my sugar addiction gave me peace. I did have a pop tart, white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and a piece of pound cake throughout the week. This is an improved week for me.

I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle and cutting out sugar is one way. I am still drinking coffee in the morning with flavored creamer and I have noticed it makes me crave sugar all morning. I have decided to give up coffee for green tea in the morning.

What I am really trying to get is something warm and something to wake up to. Since I am trying to give up caffeine I will use caffeine free green tea. I will accomplish replacing a warm drink first thing in the morning and getting healthy.

I did not lose any weight this week but am proud of how I ate on a daily basis. I do care about the body you gave me God and I want to take good care of it so I can get down on the floor and play with my grandchildren in a few months when they start sitting up.

I am very grateful for the energy I have in my life and I plan on continuing this throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment